Sunday, December 03, 2017

8 Things Never To Say To A Mom Of An Only Child December 02, 2017 at 10:26PM

I am usually not offended by this particular question, but this essay totally kills it! A mom should not be judged for having just one child. I am a single-child mom who is absolutely hands-on taking care of my toddler from day one. No daycare. No nanny. No servant. Not a single night I spend outside without being on standby for her needs. It can be tiring and frustrating. But I never miss any single one of her milestones. I believe in building a secured base since birth. As of today I see her growing into a mostly happy, loving, healthy, friendly and confident toddler (in lieu of tantrum fits 🤦🏻‍♀️). I don't know what the future holds but one day I wish I could proudly tell her that, I have always been by her side at least for the first two years when she was most needy and vulnerable. I am happy with Abby alone if it is meant to be. ❤️
via Facebook http://ift.tt/2jb4Drp Written by Suzanne Murray on CafeMom's blog,

No comments: