Saturday, October 20, 2018

A day in the life of an HSBC exec who wakes up at 5:30 a.m. to work out, always eats green, and studies at Stanford in her free time October 19, 2018 at 11:25PM

When I see the brag, I know for sure that this person doesn't have to manage a kiddo. My week-day mornings are usually spent on power struggle over clothes with my daughter; after work evenings are dedicated to another set of power struggles over bath time and bed time. Seriously, does any lady I know in the SF Bay Area live such an "easy" life like this? 🤔
via Facebook https://read.bi/2RYVu55 Melania Edwards is part of HSBC's International Manager Program, which trains senior executives for leading the international bank by putting them in top roles across different businesses around the…

No comments: