Tuesday, July 04, 2017

‘What do new mothers do all day?’ July 03, 2017 at 04:51PM

The first two years are the most intense and physical demanding, at least for me. Not everyone is lucky enough to get an "easy" baby. But I have no regret giving my best to her during the last 2 years. '... As much as you need and want a break now (and you should take one, more on that later), no mother has ever looked back on this time and thought, “I wish I had held my baby less.” You will not remember the dishes that didn’t get done, the vacuuming that you just couldn’t make happen, or the dirty clothes you wore more often than you’d like to admit. You will remember the first smile, the first belly laugh, the first words, the first steps. You will remember the way you looked at your baby, and the way your baby looked at you....'
via Facebook http://ift.tt/2sAqeQT Our culture doesn’t have a good way to measure the amazing things you are accomplishing.

No comments: