Thursday, July 27, 2017

When you see the mom whose child is having a meltdown, here’s what she needs you to do July 26, 2017 at 09:36PM

"Step outside of your comfort zone offering a simple gesture of kindness and connection to a mom helping her child through a challenging moment." I will totally do that if it happens to any mom. I have fond memories of a stranger offering to read to my tot (after waiting too long in line) when a public tantrum was about to happen; as well as others who helped to distract or entertain her while I was paying for our grocery. I do not know their names, but they will always leave a mark in my heart.
via Facebook http://ift.tt/2v9I4Le Parenting a child with public meltdowns feels isolating. So when a hand reaches out, it makes all the difference.

No comments: